Tuesday, June 05, 2007

While You Wait

Load the car...check

Make the bed...check

Take the last minute trash out...check

The only thing left is to turn the air up and then go to my hair appointment before I head out of town. I'm really excited! The only downer thing is that I won't have access to a computer (it's freaky how I've grown addicted to it!) so I won't be able to update my blog or make the rounds to visit you lovely people. Awww, I know.

Anyway, I've made a little list of links to some of my favorite posts. Feel free to click around and enjoy the read!

The New York Experience - this is a recap of my last big trip. I went to New York City with a good friend. We had so much fun...as you'll read.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

The Joy of Ordinary Days

Dex: The Fat Kitty (though his wobbly parts aren't really seen in this post)

A Questionaire Thingy

I think that's probably enough. And if you've read all of those you need to get up and take a break! Take care blogging friends!

5 comments:

Trina said...

You will be missed, but have fun!!

Lori said...

Have fun!! I am jealous!!! Since I'm a new fan of yours, I'll read up on those older posts, but not all at once! :-)

Valerie said...

have fun!
be safe!
take lotsa pictures!!
see you when you get home!!!

Melissa said...

We'll be here waiting!

Steff said...

Trina: Aww, I like being missed. How self-centered is that to say?!

Lori: Thanks chick...your blog is growing on me too! I read something and think yep, that's right. I hope you enjoyed the past reads!

Valerie: Didn't take as many photos as you'd think at a scrapbook convention and dang it's good to be home!

Melissa: It's good to be home and I'll be back to posting shortly!