Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Miss Me? (Updated)

****Hey everyone! Now I'm logged in at the public library...still no computer but I'm going home next Monday so I'll be back plugged in! Thankfully for you I've been keeping little notes for future posts...watch out I'm about to become wordy!

The garage sale went great! I didn't have much stuff so I was pleased to get $200 while my parents did great...they raked in close to $1000. Nothing was priced over $10...tell you how much crap we had?! It's gone now and I'm glad!

Well, not much to report. Like I said I'll be back to my home computer next Monday. I miss all my blogger friends and hope you're well! ****

I miss you!

This is going to be very quick because I'm at a coffee house because my mom's computer has crashed. Well, I assume that happens when you run an obsolete operating system (read Windows 98). Anyway, the computer guy (who happened to be super hot...not geek squad material at all!) is supposed to have it back in our house working next Tuesday. I simply couldn't wait that long!

In and among the crashed computer, we're getting ready for a big garage sale. When I say big I mean the ad in the paper was 100+ words. We have a lot of crap! Hopefully, I can pull out a couple hundred dollars to use on my upcoming cruise trip.

Also, before I forget...Mary THANK YOU so much for nominating me for the cool blogger award! I can't wait to pass it on to some of my favorite bloggers!

Okay, fellow bloggers, this seems to be the only working computer in Java City and the line is getting long so I'd better wrap this up. Y'all keep my blog company until I can get back to lavishing attention on it okay?!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Good luck with the yard sale ~ may the money flow in! :-)

Valerie said...

yay - glad tht you're OK, bummer the computer is dead, make lotsa cash at the garage sale and congrats on the award!

*whew!*

Nikky said...

Nice to see a new post, Ive been wondering about you!
Good Luck with the garage sale, money is nice and all, but being rid of the STUFF is really the best perk, don't you think?

Lindsey said...

Have fun with the sale and I can smell the $$$$$ pouring in!!

marykathryn said...

Okay well just waiting til you get back to hear about your adventures!! Oh yeah and $200 at a yard sale is awesome and $1000..is like WHOOHOO!!!

doodlebugmom said...

Your parents can use the garage sale proceeds to get a new computer!

:o)