Sunday, July 22, 2007

These Toes Are Ready...



for the beach! As a matter of fact, all of me is ready for the beach, the sun, the surf, a few days of freedom to relax and just enjoy myself. Yesterday afternoon I went and had my feet pampered with a deluxe pedicure. These toes of mine are ready.

Now if only my suitcase was ready! I've really put off getting ready for the trip. Don't get me wrong I'm excited about going on the cruise, but where I'm normally packed up and checking my list twice I haven't even made a list this time. My mom says it's because I've become an experienced traveler. I'm not so sure. I think I'm just ready for the fun part. Unfortunately my suitcases won't pack themselves! So, I know what I'm going to be doing today.

Y'all take care and enjoy yourselves this week. I know I'm going to!

12 comments:

Becky said...

Steff,
I am SO jealous! Love the toes - especially love the pink! You would be SO surprised that my favorite color now is pink. I have pink everything. My mom is still trying to figure out where it came from. You have a FABULOUS time on your cruise, enjoy everything and take lots of pics!!! SO jealous!

Niners said...

I wish me and my toes were going with you. Have enough fun for me.

Anonymous said...

Steffany, I KNOW you're going to have a wonderful time. Enjoy your trip.

Valerie said...

you and your cute toes have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!
bb

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful smooth sailing cruise. Pun intended. Nice piggies, btw.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I hope you have a wonderful time!
BTW cute toes!

Melissa said...

I've always wanted a pedicure, but there never seems to be enough time/money/etc. Maybe soon!

Nikky said...

Oh, I am jealous...not just the pedicure, but the trip, too!

I go thru times like that non-packing issue, too. Normally I am a list maker, but occasionally I just wing it, and your Mom is right, you've done it enough, you'll probably be fine!

Anonymous said...

I think I am as excited as you are about the Ecstasy. You can cut your clothing allotment in half if you want, cuz they have a good laundry special if I recall.

If you have been posting on cc, I've missed it. Anyhow, have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute!

Fin

Lori said...

Your toes look great! :-) Hope you are having a blast! I have post-vacation blues today!!

marykathryn said...

I love getting a pedicure!! It makes me feel so special..Have fun at the beach!! JEALOUS!!!