Saturday, August 11, 2007

How Is This For A Change?

Now, here is something that is a little bit different. It's called a moaning meme. It's different in the fact that it's about things that drive you crazy rather than all the warm fuzzies kind of questionnaires. I'm not in a downer mood or anything, but I just saw this and liked it. If you feel so inclined to steal it go ahead!

4 Things That Should be Removed from the Earth
~ Bugs (just the scary ones...lightening bugs and butterflies can stay)
~ People who steal trash cans or even parts of trash cans (I'm on my third trash can in a year due to these type of people)
~ Celebrities that feel entitled to special treatment when they screw up royally (the Paris, Lindsay, Nicki types)
~ Guys that find you okay for one thing only but wouldn't give you the time of day in the light of day

3 Things People Do to Make You Want to Shake Them
~ When they can't make up their minds. If you say you're going to do something stick with it. I hate that "uhmm...well I don't know" kind of attitude. Especially when that is how they approach every decision.
~ Aren't where they say they'll be when they should be. As a friend recently put it I guess I'm just a timie person and people that couldn't care less about being on time make me nutty!
~ Get self-righteous.

2 Things You Find Yourself Moaning About
~ Laundry...sadly every single time (Though any chore could be put in here...what can I say? I hate housework and do it only because I have to do it.)
~ Cramps...no explanation needed

1 Thing The Above Answers Tell You About Yourself
~The beach came just in time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. If I can be witty, maybe I'll do this one of these days. I'm just not feeling ultra witty right now. lol

Jacquie

smileymamaT said...

I'd say dishes and cramps. People steal your trash can? That's so mean!

Steff said...

Diva: Well, I certainly could have been more downer in this, but these things all drive me batty too!

T: Yep they do. The first time it was because it sat out by the road for an extra day. I didn't want to walk down there in the dark by myself! The second time someone just took the lid...which you need when you live where critters do. Sad sad.

Edtime Stories said...

Interesting meme....I guess the beach was good to you though.

Lori said...

I am an on time person too! I even try to be late sometimes and can't pull it off! ha!

Nikky said...

people who have such disregard for the time of others just annoys the heck out of me!

This is the kind of meme I can really sink my teeth into, happy sappy memes are not really my style, but a good bitch~n~moan meme just screams "Nik" to me!