Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lynn

I've got to steal a quote from my friend Becky...gotta love me some questionnaire thingies! I was tagged by Melissa and I haven't seen one like this before. It's centered around your middle name. And mine is Lynn. Here is a little background...Steffany Lynn...my grandfather and uncle are named Steven and my name is the feminine version of Steven. Lynn is a family name on my grandmother's side of the family. I guess all of that was a little bit of trivial information huh?!

Okay, on with the show!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.


L is for laughter. I love to laugh! You wouldn't have guessed that would you?! My mom says that when I was little she'd hear me in the other room just giggling away. Even then I could entertain myself - which I think is a good thing. I like to find the humor in all situations. Sometimes it is pretty hard, but I think laughter really is the best medicine!

Y is for all the times I ask why (oh come on...give me a break! Y is a hard one!) I am the type of person that needs all the details and such up front before I begin doing something. Sometimes that drives other people batty...especially those fly by the seat types. And honestly it sometimes drives me crazy! I don't really like surprises (except when presents and/or cake is involved) so I want to know all the hows and whys.

N is for new possibilities. I have accomplished a lot in my 25 years but a lot of it was pre-planned. I mean I got through high school, I went to college, I graduated, I got a job that isn't just a job but the start of a career so what comes next? I don't know exactly. And that's where the whole new possibilities comes in. The world is open to me and frankly that is kind of daunting.

N is for news. Now some of you are going to want to tar and feather me for what I'm about to say, but I don't watch the news. I don't read the newspaper. I'm one of those uninformed kind of people. Well, let me rephrase that...I do watch the morning news while I'm getting ready for work. But that's just for about 30 minutes a day. I rely on the little snippets I get off Yahoo news when I check my email or what people tell me. So, now my secret is out...I don't stay up to date on what's going on around me.

Now, I'm supposed to tag four people because that's how many letters are in my name. Okay, normally I don't do this but I'm going to this time. So, if you find your name on here you'd better get busy and do this!

Becky
Ed
Trina
Lori

5 comments:

Lori said...

You only tagged me b/c you knew I'd do it!! ha!

By the way, I agree with all of yours!! (and shhh! I get my news the same way you do!)

Becky said...

Okay girl mine is done! Go see what you think! I also third your comment about the news - I don't watch it either. Whatever I know it is because of yahoo.com and the radio on the way to work in the morning.

Nikky said...

Wow, I almost wish you HAD tagged me for this, it would have been a matter of a simple copy and paste!!
My middle name is Lyn!

This is very cool, glad you posted this, another little insight into Steff!

Steff said...

Lori: Well, yeah...I want to pick people I know will play along!

Becky: So glad to know that I'm not the only uninformed person out there!

Nikky: How cool is that?!

Trina said...

Okay I will play along. Give me a wee bit of time though...lol This calls for a little creative juices so I need to go find some of that some where...hehehe

Lynn is a very pretty name, but I love it that its a family name too.