Thursday, August 02, 2007

Twiced Tagged

I was tagged by both Mary and Lindsey to do this little questionnaire thing. And you know how much I love those! Lindsey sent me an email apologizing for tagging me right after Mary, but I was quick to assure her that I found it extremely flattering that two people in the same day decided they'd like to know more about me. So, ladies thank you and here goes!

I am supposed to give 8 random facts about me and then send this little game on to eight willing, hehe, participants. We'll see about the participants part.


Feel free to skip this part! Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog. (I'm not so great with rules so we'll see how many of these I actually follow to a T.)

You know it's pretty hard thinking up new stuff to tell you readers. I mean I'm pretty open and I do a lot of these questionnaire type things. Hmm...

Fact 1: I like wearing hipster undies. I buy them at Lane Bryant because the fit wonderfully and they are so cute! Plus they are low enough to ride below the jeans and they cover...everything. And even though I do laundry on a regular basis, I usually buy a new pair or two every month. What can I say...I like panties!

Fact 2: I have good handwriting. I'm not bragging, but just stating a fact. I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad it did. I spend a lot of time writing on here (well I should say typing on here) but I also spend time writing actual letters and cards. Use it or loose it I guess!

Fact 3: I eat mac and cheese like most normal people, but I put A-1 steak sauce on top of it. Don't ask me why. I don't know why, but I started when I was a little kid and now it's my favorite way to eat it. That one was pretty weird huh?

Fact 4: My pinkies (both of them) are crooked. They both curve in at the first knuckle. It's not overly noticable or anything, but I am gentically mutated!

Fact 5: I think I believe in deja vu. I say think because sometimes I get these strong feelings that I knew how a situation would happen or turn out. I always think I'm going to start writing things down when I have a vivid dream but I don't. It's kind of crazy.

Fact 6: You know those dumb reality shows on MTV or VH1? Well, one Sunday I was working on grading papers and got sucked into watching some brain cell killing show called Flavor Flave. I think I was so engrossed trying to figure out if people like that really exsist! Before I knew it, I'd watched the entire marathon. There were six hours or so I'll never get back.

Fact 7: I have a crush on someone completely inappropriate.

Fact 8: I have a thing for felt tip pens. I especially like the bright colored pens. I buy a new set every year so I can write on my calendar and make it all pretty! I bet you could guess that I like color, right?

Goodness, that was rough. I think it's a combo of I'm a little tired and finding new and interesting things to share. I don't think I'm tagging anyone. If you feel so lead to do this drop me a line in the comments and I'll come read all about you!

11 comments:

Niners said...

I like your blog. It is very cute. How much did it cost to do it. I was going to do your questionaire, but i think I need more time to think of 8 things I want people to know. I am ready for the beach.

Steff said...

Nina: Thank you! I'll email you the information. I'm so ready too!

Becky said...

Steffany,
I LOVE your blog!! If you get the time can you email me the info too? I would love to get mine all cool like that. I didn't mean to take your blog of my links roll - you have been added back on! I am so sorry, that just shows you I do not know what I am doing at ALL! I cannot wait to actually start doing stuff with my blog, we won't have internet at our place until Tuesday so guess it will have to wait until next weekend. Your cruise sounded like SO much fun!!

Steff said...

Becky: Absolutely! Glad to know it was just a slight error...lol. I did indeed have so much fun. How was the move? Are you settled yet?

Lori said...

I love these questionaire's too ~ do 'em every time! ha! I was tagged for this one too ~ check it out. #3 ~ I love Mac and cheese and will eat it as my dinner sometimes, but never thought to put steak sauce on it...yikes! ps. I like the slideshow in the sidebar! I got a pic of the horse with the sombero on too! I thought it was too cute!

Steff said...

Lori: What can I say...I'm a little strange. Thankfully that is okay with a lot of people!

Trina said...

I love felt tip pens too! As you can see by my blog and color choices..hehehe I love to doodle and to write, but I dont do it as often as I should. I color with my boys in their coloring books and I love all the oohhhs and ahhhs I get from a six year old....*Im simple that way!* hehehe

Love the pictures of your trip! It looks like you had an AMAZING time!! So ridiculously Jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting facts chica. A1 sauce huh? Sounds like it may taste interesting...may have to try that one. How about this one, mustard on apples??

Steff said...

Trina: I still buy coloring books and a brand new box of Crayola colors. Do you ever out grow it?!

Diva: Just so you know...I won't be giving that one a try! I think we were having pork chops or hamburger patty that night as the meat and it mixed together (the mac and A1) and I liked it.

Becky said...

I know I already made a comment on this post but I wanted to let you know that I completed this questionnaire on my blog. See what you think!

Edtime Stories said...

I think this is great...I don't know it I can think of 8 things to reveal though....