Sunday, August 05, 2007

Vacation...One More Time

Well, I'm off...again. Several teachers from school are heading to the beach to enjoy the last few days of summer. I'm excited and I know I'll have time, but I kind of think I'm crazy for going off again so soon after having been gone.

We all agreed to pack light as we weren't planning on making this an activity jam packed vacation. Swimsuits, shorts, tanks, and toiletries should be all we'd need right? Well, this morning as I looked at my suitcase and all the stuff I needed to put in it I was getting nervous. There wasn't anyway way I could take two suitcases! So, after some slight readjusting I got it all in there. What is it with me...I can't pack light!?

Anyway, I've got it packed and it's time to head off. Y'all take care! I'll be back soon and I promise my life won't always be this exciting...lol. Oh, and my cousin, Amanda has volunteered to be a guest blogger and add her two cents to the cruise vacation!

8 comments:

Valerie said...

sounds like you & i are alike in that respect...i can't pack light either...i am the queen of excess!

have fun - don't forget the spf and welcome to Amanda!

Christina_the_wench said...

*waves* Have a FABULOUS time! Drink somehting fruity for me.

Al Laddin said...

Hi Sweetie!

I just wanted to stop by and say "Hey"!

I hope you have a fabulous time!!!

Nikky said...

Have a great time, someday soon we will both have our lives settle a bit, right? I am hoping here, cuz seems like I've been nutso busy lately, too, I'd LOVE to be bored!

Lori said...

Have fun on your last trip before work hits!!

smileymamaT said...

OK first of all, nothing wrong with an extra vacation, I say!

And secondly, I love love LOVE the clipboard.

And thirdly, i have bent pinkies and often have deja-vu. I have had a dream at age 9 and saw it happen at age 24. How's THAT for freaky.

Hope you are having a great relaxing time!
:) T

smileymamaT said...

oh and I really like the new background! Or has it always been there?? (**confused, sorry, what else is new**)
hee hee...
T

Anonymous said...

Well you have yourself a big ole blast on your trip. Love your new page!