Saturday, September 01, 2007

I Want To Be Loved Like That

My friend Becky reminded me of a movie that I haven't seen...well probably since I last saw it with her. Anyway, she has always had good taste in movies and when she mentioned it the other day I had to go out and buy it. Last night I watched The Mirror Has Two Faces and I enjoyed it a lot. It's a great movie for the girls who feel they aren't the prettiest or size-twoest in the world. I think my absolute favorite line was from Greg when he said "I don't care if you are pretty, I love you anyway!"

Girls, don't you just want to be loved like that?!

8 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

but you are pretty...
but love like that is awesome

Lori said...

I haven't seen it...will have to check this chic flick out - I love a good love story!!

Steff said...

Ed: Thank you. There are just some days that a girl just doesn't feel pretty. And you're right...that love is an awesome kind of love!

Steff said...

Lori: We must have posted at the same time because when I started my comment yours wasn't there! But yes, see the movie...it's a good one!

Becky said...

Steff,
I need to watch my copy of that again! I haven't seen it in forever....it is the realistic love story. I miss watching that movie with you....you gotta love the comment about the makeup too - "what's the point? I would still look like me only in color." :)

Steff said...

Becky: Oh my quote friend!!! I also love "She eats carrots now. Isn't that tragic?" Good movie :)

Allison said...

I'd love that! lol.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that movie!!

Jacquie