Monday, October 22, 2007

Beg, Steal, Borrow

It's been a while since I've done one of those questionnaire thingies. Yeah...I'm kind of addicted to them!

What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? I guess we're going on the premise that liquid body wash isn't the same as SOAP. I have a bar of Zest in there...scent Linen Fresh
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope
What would you change about your living room? I'd get rid of my current entertainment center and get a new one.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? What dishwasher...I'm the dishwasher. So, umm that means the few in the sink are dirty.
What is in your fridge? I bet this turns out to be embarrassing. 2 cartons of milk (one past the date and one fixing to go), bottled water, string cheese, lunch meat, some wilted lettuce, and some Mandarin oranges. What? It is almost the end of the month and the supplies have been depleted.
What is on top of your refrigerator? my lunchbox, a small ice chest, and a cauldron
What color or design is your shower curtain? I have a solid blue one and then a clear one with some fibers in it. Kind of mulberryish style.
How many plants are in your home right now? live plants? That would be zero, but I've got some pretty fake greenery.
Is your bed made right now? No...it's not sheet changing day
How many pillows do you sleep with? 5 regular ones and one body pillow...I usually settle down with the body pillow and two of the regular ones.
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope, not unless I'm sick at my stomach and then I leave my night light on
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? I wouldn't say it was welcoming. It's just plain green and kind of rough to the touch on the bottom of the foot.
Chore you hate doing the most? All of them...I hate them all equally
Any retro items are in your home? Retro...hmm. I don't know
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? No. I have some knives in the kitchen though.
What does your home smell like right now? Like something was burned in the oven. That means I tried to cook something for dinner. I think something just ran over and was burning on the bottom of the oven.
Ever been on your roof? Nope
In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? That is tough, but I guess I'd grab my purse, my current scrapbook, and the VIP (very important papers) folder from the file cabinet. I'd want to drag out the cedar chest but I don't think that would be any one's definition of a "quick trip" item.

So, a little more insight into what makes me tick. Learn anything interesting?!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh yay! You know I'm addicted to these too! I'll have to play tomorrow!

And you know I'd grab my scrapbook too!

Lindsey said...

I hate all the chores too. Especially dishes. And we have a dishwasher, but I just hate dealing with them. And I would grab my scrapbook too!!