Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Usually I make a huge deal of my birthday because...well it's my birthday! All this week I've been counting down the days. Well, today is officially two days from my birthday. It's on Sunday, but the partying begins now!

My parents are on their way to visit. I'm truly excited about this because I haven't seen them since July. For an only child who is close to both parents that is a long stretch. And speaking of long stretches...they just pulled up!

Details after the weekend.

Happy birthday to me!!!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday - this is a good week for them!

Becky said...

Happy early birthday!! I am so sorry your bday box won't be there until Monday/Tuesday. I couldn't get it all together to be there in time, I apologize!! Please give your parents a big hug for me! Can't wait to hear all the goodies you got for your big day.

Valerie said...

happy birthday Steff!! have a great weekend!

Edtime Stories said...

Happy Birthday to you...

Nikky said...

OH!! Yippee! Happy birthday Steff! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy the weekend with your parents!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Good Heavens Steffany, in my mind I added a 1 in front of the 5 and I honestly thought your birthday was the 15. I am SO SORRY. How could I forget that yours is the day before mine and on my Mom's birthday. I feel AWFUL!

Happy late birthday.

*~Annette~* said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Steff, I hope you have the best birthday ever. Why shouldn't you enjoy it? Be proud and shout if from the rooftops baby!

Jaq

Mike Stewart said...

Happy Birthday Darlin'!!!