Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thumbs Up

I figured everyone was tired of reading about my itches (which thanks for all the well wishes - relief is slow in coming but it is coming!), but today was a pretty low key day. Nothing really to write about...nothing really inspiring.

So, what is a girl to do when she needs a new post? Get a questionnaire thingy from www.blogthings.com of course! I had this real scientific way of choosing which one. I simply scrolled down and just clicked.

You Are the Thumb

You're unique and flexible. And you defy any category.
Mentally strong and agile, you do things your own way. And you do them well.
You are a natural leader... but also truly a loner. You inspire many but connect with few.

You get along well with: The Middle Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky

4 comments:

Nikky said...

Aww, Steff, I just took this quiz thingy, and turns out, I'm a pinky!

this was interesting though! Sorry I've been so busy this week, but I did have time to read about your itches, and I feel your pain..well, not EXACTLY feel your pain, but hell, you knkow what I mean, hope it's getting better every day!

marykathryn said...

Okay that is funny!! Those blog things are so crazy..one day Trina and I spent at least 2 hrs on the phone playing those quizes and comparing our answers!!

doodlebugmom said...

Hope your mom is feeling better. and I had to do the finger thing too!

Lori said...

hee-hee! Thanks - now I know where to go when I'm stuck for a post! I had no idea!