Monday, March 24, 2008

Entirely Too Much TV

I saw the cutest commercial today! Yes, I was home from work. I'm having ear problems (and no the kids didn't talk it off!). Last week I went to the doctor because I'd been having ear pain and pressure for almost two weeks. The doctor came in, took a look, and said I had a serious infection in one ear and the start of one in the other ear. I was given a round of antibiotics, but they hadn't done the trick. I'm armed with another prescription for stronger antibiotics and orders to follow-up again with the doctor in seven days. I'm so tired of feeling so...full!

Anyway, back to this commercial I saw today. Now, you know that I'm a TV watcher. A lot of the time, half the fun of watching it is because of the commercials. Or perhaps I'm just so easily amused! Either way, Charmin has the funniest commercial. It starts out with a little bear walking around with toilet paper fuzz on his bottom. Then his mama comes after him with the vacuum cleaner and sucks the fuzz right off his bottom. I'm not doing it any justice, but it sure is cute! The whole point is that their toilet paper is quilted in a way that won't leave any fuzz on your bottom.

If the teaching thing doesn't pan out, I might try advertising. I could come up with something just as cute as a mama vacuuming her little bear's bottom. Trust me, be on the look out for it!

5 comments:

smileymamaT said...

oh that was really funny! Here I am (because I am a goofy nerd) visualizing "the Steff version" of that commercial.... a bright-eyed announcer saying
"You won't need to have the fuzz sucked off your bottom with Charmin!" HAAAAAAAAAA HAAH HAAA!!!!!
(yes, truly, I am a goofy nerd, lol)

Lori said...

Since DVR I miss all the good commercials b/c I fast forward through them...

Hope you feel better in time to enjoy the Spring weather!!

Anonymous said...

I hate fuzz on my bottom. :)

Steff said...

T: I love nerds! I'm such a corny nerd myself. :)

Lori: Thanks to a new antibiotic I'm starting to feel much better. You know I never thought flower gardens were dangerous until I started reading your blog! Watch out for those slithering boogers.

Tan: Yeah...me too! Haha :)

Niners said...

I don't really like commercials, but i do like that one