Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What If...

Y'all know how I feel about tags and questionnaire things! I found (read stole) this from Lori's blog. I liked it. If you do too, then feel free to steal! If not, then just enjoy the read.

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with - I think it would be a very short conversation! I'm not artsy at all. Now, if scrapbooking counts as the art world, I'd love to meet and chat with Lisa Bearnson!

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind - I'm sure this sounds corny and very reminiscent of a beauty pageant, but I'd wish for world peace. Every time you turn on the TV there is some new break-out of violence. Someone else is hurting another person. Surely an end to all the violence and wars would be a benefit to all mankind.

What if I could travel anywhere in the world - I'd want to go everywhere! It is hard to narrow it down to just one spot, but I think I'd love to travel and see Ireland and Scotland. The pictures that I see from there are absolutely breathtaking. And some of those highland kilt wearing clansmen fantasies don't hurt!

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours - Hmm, I think I have it pretty good right now, so I'm not sure I'd want to leave the present! But, for the sake of the question, I'd probably pick the Civil War era. Maybe I've watched Scarlett one too many times, but the dresses, hats, shoes, and such look so lovely. Plus, it just seems like the deep South would be a charming place. I'm so off base aren't I?!

What if I could make over three areas of my body - My butt (I would redefine it and make it smaller), my breasts (I would put some of the butt there to make them bigger), and my thighs (they have just always been a struggle). Outside of the breasts (which will probably just remain their current shape and size because I really don't think I'm vain enough for surgery), I am already working on making over those other two areas. The going is just slow!

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours - I want to be Dex, Fat Kitty! All he does is get pampered with attention, eat, and sleep. Who wouldn't want that kind of a life?!

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours - I think I'd want to bring back my dad's mom. She died before I was born so I never had the chance to know her. I've heard all about her, but would love to introduce myself and find out a little bit more about her.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Scrapbooking as an art! I like it - I'm not artsy either, so that one was hard for me. And, I totally get the era of the big skirts ~ it probably wasn't fun at all but they look fun to wear!