Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Can Never Have Too Many

Today was a mental health day for me. I did have a doctor's appointment this morning, but after that was over I decided to drive to the "big city" of Conroe (you'd understand that if you understood how small the town where I live really is...) and do a little shopping. You know shopping really is the best kind of therapy!

At Target I found the cutest shoes! They are like fake Crocs...same material but a much cheaper price. Well, I found a pair of light pink and dark pink striped ones. I loved them! They are so comfortable. Plus, they match the blue pair I have and always get so many compliments on them. See...



In the midst of admiring these, I stumbled across another Croc-like pair of shoes. They are like Mary Janes and again so darn comfortable! The only thing about these is that they sometimes make a little squish sound when I walk. That might be embarrassing...if you know what I mean... But, I'll over come it because they are just so cute! See...



Nothing like adding a new pair of shoes to the collection. Well, except adding two!

10 comments:

*~Annette~* said...

First: I hate Crocs. HATE them. But... I'll admit the MJ ones have me in a tizzy. I love MJs!!!! I guess you sealed their fate with the unflattering "squish". *sigh*

And I almost got a pair.

(yes, I've owned a pair of the regular/first style... but hated them so much, I gave them to my mother.)

Melissa said...

I'm not a big Croc fan either, but my sister had some of the mary jane style last year and kept going on about how comfortable they were. I may have to try some this summer!

smileymamaT said...

I like the comfort of those croc-like styles for walking around the yard or camping or whatnot.
But I am such a big big fan of maryjanes... sigh, why do I have to love shoes so much???
oh yeah, 'cause I'm a girl. LOL...
T

doodlebugmom said...

I love my crocs, would not like the noise though. My daughter has some of the pink ones too. :)

Anonymous said...

I've never tried crocs, so I don't know if I like them or not, but I do adore the shoes in your photos -- especially the pink ones! As for the squishing noise, that will probably go away as the shoe gets wore in. Don't you think?? Maybe.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'm not a croc fan, however a woman can never have too many pairs of shoes! I know. I've over 50! OMG!

Jaq

Sophia said...

Okay I love my crocs and have the Mary Jane style in several colors. I think they are comfortable. Like Annette I was not on the bandwaggon until I started wearing them to work and now try to get me out of them!! not happening. I am happy you got shoetherapy today

Lori said...

I am a berkenstock girl - never got into the crocs, but Kevin LOVES his! I like that Mary Jane one -cute!

Allison said...

lol I don't care for crocs, although I really wanted to steal my sister's pair when I was home one time! I definitely prefer my "college" clogs... lol.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.