Friday, September 19, 2008

Where I've Come From

Sometimes I find myself having the best time when I go back and read some of my old posts. I was stumbling around looking for an old post (never did find it...) but I did find some old favorites. And because I think it is always appropriate to take a minute and reflect on just where you've been and how far you've come I've linked some of my favorite old posts. So, if you're new to my blog or simply want to see what you might have missed then dive in!

Also, it might be a few days before I take up blogging again. I heard today that power is restored at my home. Let's all take a moment to say Amen.......did you say it?.... Anyway, I'm planning on heading home on Sunday morning. School is supposed to resume on Tuesday pending power restoration. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, that is the latest Hurricane Ike news.

Now get to diving....

Things I'd Tell Her If I Could...
Deck The Halls (Part 1)
40/60
Hi...This Is Steffany...Blah Blah Blah
Because I Just Can't Resist

So, there you go...now you know (or have remembered) just a little bit more about me!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Loved them all!!!